Message from the director
It is with great pleasure that we welcome members
on the site of ALEDIA. Major partners are involved in the journey of the various clienteles. ALEDIA practitioners work daily with these organizations, while at the same time assigning a primary role to natural parents and other families (foster families, residences, respite …) where certain members reside. The involvement of the parent in the intervention plan and the steps taken with the member is essential. In the presence of all these valuable collaborators, the members can evolve comfortably in their learning, and this, to the rhythm of their needs and capacities. In the same spirit and to offer the best service to the person living with an intellectual disability and/or autism spectrum disorder, we will continue to innovate and do our best to meet your needs.
Safae Touimi - Executive Director
Aledia Mission | Vision | Values
Encourage and support the maintenance, improvement and development of measures to assist individuals with intellectual disabilities and/or an autism spectrum disorder and their families
Ensure that individuals with intellectual disabilities and/or autism spectrum disorder and their families:
• receive support services and tools adapted to their needs as quickly as possible throughout their lives
• live in an open society that is sensitized and aware of the their realities so that everyone finds their place
• Solidarity requires parents to mobilize and rally together for the well-being of people living with intellectual disabilities and their families.
• Integrity is manifested by a conduct in which everyone behaves with honesty, loyalty, respect, rigor and competence.
• Commitment assumes that ALEDIA and its members will take part and intervene on behalf of people with intellectual disabilities and their families.
Objectives of ALEDIA
Promote and defend
the rights of people with intellectual disabilities or an autism spectrum disorder.
Support and assist
parents and people with intellectual disabilities or autism spectrum disorders in their various approaches.
and make it available.
at the lowest possible cost
Raise community awareness
of intellectual disabilities and/or autism spectrum disorder.