ALEDIA is a Laval Association for Intellectual Disabilities & Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Encourage and support the maintenance, improvement and development of measures to assist individuals with intellectual disabilities and/or an autism spectrum disorder and their families
Ensure that individuals with intellectual disabilities and/or autism spectrum disorder and their families:
• receive support services and tools adapted to their needs as quickly as possible throughout their lives
• live in an open society that is sensitized and aware of the their realities so that everyone finds their place
• Solidarity requires parents to mobilize and rally together for the well-being of people living with intellectual disabilities and their families.
• Integrity is manifested by a conduct in which everyone behaves with honesty, loyalty, respect, rigor and competence.
• Commitment assumes that ALEDIA and its members will take part and intervene on behalf of people with intellectual disabilities and their families.