Protection of rights and interests
- If you are a victim and/or witness to an injustice and you do not know where to start, ALEDIA can help you formulate an application and accompany you in the process. This service is offered to individuals living with an intellectual disability and/or autism spectrum disorder and for all their loved ones.
- The aim is to represent parents in various realms (committees, general assemblies, community organizations, etc.)
- Organization of activities to raise awareness
- Information workshops
- Testimonials from people with intellectual disabilities and/or autism spectrum disorder and their loved ones
- Referral to partner organizations according to the needs expressed
- Provide documentation on the laws and rights of individuals with intellectual disabilities and/or an autism spectrum disorder and their families
- Answer questions and concerns of individuals with intellectual disabilities and/or autism spectrum disorder and their families
Every person has rights. They must be respected.