Caregiver services at home
This service is intended to provide a period of rest and revitalization for parents who wish to take a break during their week. The goal is to ease your stress, time and energy management.
ALEDIA is committed to providing you with a qualified and competent worker to enable the person living with an intellectual disability and/or an autism spectrum disorder, to spend their day having a good time, safely, in addition to allowing you to leave the house with peace of mind.
- The caregiver services allow you to have access to up to 8 hours of respite per week (minimum of 4 hours)
- With a fixed schedule, you may register for the service every week, every 2 weeks or every month
- Service is offered between 8:00 am and midnight, 7 days a week
- The cost of the service is $ 5 / hour
- It is imperative to register at least 7 days in advance in order to guarantee the availability of an agent
For additional information
Please contact us by phone at (450) 972-1010 ext. 202
or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org