Aledia Mission | Vision | Values
- Encourage and support the maintenance, improvement and development of measures to assist individuals with intellectual disabilities and/or an autism spectrum disorder and their families.
Ensure that individuals with intellectual disabilities and/or autism spectrum disorder and their families:
- receive support services and tools adapted to their needs as quickly as possible throughout their lives
- live in an open society that is sensitized and aware of the their realities so that everyone finds their place
- Solidarity requires parents to mobilize and rally together for the well-being of people living with intellectual disabilities and their families.
- Integrity is manifested by a conduct in which everyone behaves with honesty, loyalty, respect, rigor and competence.
- Commitment assumes that ALEDIA and its members will take part and intervene on behalf of people with intellectual disabilities and their families.